Many people are involved in getting this issue to you. The writers can write and the editor can edit, but until the material is printed, brailled, recorded, and distributed, it is just a computer file. Therefore, we owe great thanks to the following people for the work they do in producing this publication.
- Dave Andrews marks up and posts the NFB-NEWSLINE® edition.
- Tim Aune duplicates the cassette tape edition and makes the master copy for the Compact Disc edition.
- Sharon Monthei transcribes the braille edition.
- Art Hadley reads the audio edition for cassette tape and Compact Disc.
- Judy Sanders proofreads and provides corrections for both the print and braille editions.
- Tom Scanlan marks up and posts the website edition.
- Sid Starnes deals with the printer for the print edition and other tasks as needed.
Emily Zitek embosses and collates the copies for the braille edition and mails all editions.