Many people are involved in getting this issue to you. The writers can write and the editor can edit, but until the material is printed, brailled, recorded, and distributed, it is just a computer file. Therefore, we owe great thanks to the following people for the work they do in producing this publication.
- Judy Sanders proofreads and provides corrections for both the print and braille editions.
- Jennifer Dunnam manages the production of this newsletter. She also transcribes the braille edition, makes corrections to the braille and print editions, and marks up and posts the website edition.
- Art Hadley reads the audio edition for compact disc and audio download.
- Tim Aune makes the master copy for the Compact Disc edition.
- Dave Andrews marks up and posts the NFB-NEWSLINE® edition.
- Sid Starnes mails the print edition and other tasks as needed.
- Sharon Monthei embosses the braille edition.
- Emily Zitek collates the copies for the braille edition and mails the braille and audio editions.